The machine consists of a fully automatic Vertical continuous motion cartonating machine. The principle of operation is as mentioned below
1. End load carton is removed from a supply magazine via a reciprocating vacuum system
2. Carton is erected and placed down on a continuous moving chain system.
3. Product is manually loaded into the carton. Please note, Soaps can be comfortably
loaded in the open carton as a sufficient place will be provided for 2-4 people on either side to load
the Product. The loaded carton is transported through the machine and is tucked closed and pressed between end
4. Completed cartons are then automatically delivered from the front of the machine at a
convenient working height on an exit conveyor.
• Continuous Motion Variable Speed
• Up to 40 -120 cartons per minute (Depending on product & carton size)
• Accommodates glue sealing(option) or tuck style closure
• Left hand load
• Straight front discharge
Carton Dimensions Range.
Length: 50 – 100 mm. Height: 15 –75mm. Width (Fix): 46 mm (Change Part for
different range of length)